Subject: [DMM] New Mailing List for draft-nordmark-id-loc-privacy-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 14:45:29 -0500

Hi all,

A new mailing list to discuss Privacy and Security issues with
Identifier/Locator (Id-Loc) separation protocols in the Internet
called
PIdLoc

has been created.

You can subscribe to the list at:

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pidloc

5gangip list will continue to host the discussions on 5G issues such as
deployment, operations and so on.

For all Id-Loc discussions including  the discussions on
draft-nordmark-id-loc-privacy, the new address is
[email-masked].

Many thanks to Security Area ADs, Eric Rescorla and Ben Kaduk for their
help and encouragements.
So we are in security area!

Regards,
Behcet also for Dirk