Subject: [DMM] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 16:07:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management WG of the IETF.

        Title           : User Plane Protocol and Architectural Analysis on 3GPP 5G System
        Authors         : Shunsuke Homma
                          Takuya Miyasaka
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Daniel Voyer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the mobile user plane protocol and the
   architecture specified in 3GPP 5G documents.  The analysis work is to
   clarify those specifications, extract protocol and architectural
   requirements and derive evaluation aspects for user plane protocols
   on IETF side.  This work is corresponding to the User Plane Protocol
   Study work on 3GPP side.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/