Subject: [DMM] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-yan-dmm-man-09.txt

From: "Z.W. Yan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 09:05:27 +0800

Hi, all,
The draft of mobility capability negotiation was just updated as following.
Based on the F2F meeting and offline discussions, this function can be supported as a 5G mobility pattern.
Please feedback your comments and suggestions, thank you so much~
BR, 

Z.W. Yan
 
From: internet-drafts
Date: 2022-01-28 08:59
To: Jianfeng Guan; Jong-Hyouk Lee; Tao Huang; Zhiwei Yan
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-yan-dmm-man-09.txt
 
A new version of I-D, draft-yan-dmm-man-09.txt
has been successfully submitted by Zhiwei Yan and posted to the
IETF repository.
 
Name: draft-yan-dmm-man
Revision: 09
Title: Mobility Capability Negotiation as a 5G Mobility Pattern
Document date: 2022-01-27
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 13
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-yan-dmm-man-09.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-dmm-man/
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yan-dmm-man
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yan-dmm-man-09
 
Abstract:
   Mobility support is an important network capability for mobile node,
   and 5G introduces the Mobility Pattern used by the Access and
   Mobility Management Function (AMF) to optimize mobility support
   provided to the UE.  More specific, The AMF determines and updates
   Mobility Pattern of the UE according to the subscription of the UE,
   statistics of the UE mobility, network local policy, and the UE
   assisted information, or any combination of them with the help of
   NWDAF.  Based on different requirements, multiple mobility management
   protocols have been developed under IPv6.  However, different
   protocols have different functional requirements on the network
   element or the host and then a scheme should be used in order to
   support the negotiation and selection of adopted mobility management
   protocol when a host (or UE) accesses to a new network.  In this
   draft, this issue is analyzed.

 
The IETF Secretariat