Subject: [DNA] [New I-D] DNA with unmodified routers(CPL)

From: JinHyeock Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:15:24 +0900

Dear DNA Group

The following CPL (Complete Prefix List) draft has become 
a WG I-D. Thanks to chairs for their trouble advancing it.  

DNA with unmodified routers: Prefix list based approach
draft-ietf-dna-cpl-00.txt

This draft presents a DNA scheme without assuming changes 
to the routers.  

We propose that, at each attached link, a host generates the 
Complete Prefix List, that is, the prefix list contains all the prefixes 
on the link, and when it receives a hint of a possible link change, 
it check for link change by consulting the existing prefix list.  

We describe how to generate the Complete Prefix List and to 
robustly detect link identity even in the presence of packet losses. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dna-cpl-00.txt

We are looking forward to your feedback.

Best Regards

JinHyeock Choi and Erik Nordmark 
(Authors)