Subject: [DNA] Hosts BCP Issues

From: Sathya Narayanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 13:28:46 -0400

Erik & Greg -

I created three issues on the issues tracker for the DNA hosts BCP, 
based on the discussions on the list. Please verify their accuracy -

http://ctieware.eng.monash.edu.au/twiki/bin/view/DNA/DNABCP

Erik - I beleive the three issues put together cover your suggestion of 
re-structuring the draft. Hence, I didn't capture that suggestion as a 
separate issue. Is that alright?

Instead of dumping a lot of the email text in the description I took few 
lines, hope they don't sound too much out of context.

I will launch separate emails to discuss the issues.

thanks,
Sathya

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 10:59:49 -0700

> separate issue. Is that alright?

Did you find the suggested outline useful? It makes sense having an 
explicit discussion about the outline, but that doesn't mean it needs to 
be an issue in the tracker.

    Erik

---

From: Sathya Narayanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 14:15:43 -0400

Erik -

> explicit discussion about the outline, but that doesn't mean it needs 
> to be an issue in the tracker.

Yes. Based on a little bit more of discussion for my own clarification, 
I plan to re-structure the draft using your outline and create a version 
soon. Your comments on my emails to follow will be very much appreciated.

thanks,
Sathya