Subject: [DNA] DNA protocol document: Review requested

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:20:00 -0500

Hi Folks,
   The dna working group has been working on enhancements to IPV6
neighbor discovery to quickly detect link changes. The protocol is
nearing completion and we would like to solicit the IPv6 wg and the
intarea ML for comments since this is a pretty significant update to
IPv6 neighbor discovery.

http://www1.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dna-protocol-03.txt

The DNA working group is meeting in San Diego to discuss the proposal
detailed in the above document. We highly appreciate any feedback the
you can provide.

Thanks
Suresh & Greg
DNA chairs

DNA mailing list info
=====================
List address: [email-masked]
To Subscribe: send a mail to [email-masked] with
the body "subscribe dna"