Subject: [DNA] Conclusion of consensus calls performed in the dna meeting @ IETF 71

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:13:55 -0400

Hi Folks,
   This is the final status of the consensus calls performed at IETF71

Adoption of draft-krishnan-dna-simple as wg item:
Yes: 17
No: 0

NEXT STEP: This document will be submitted as draft-ietf-dna-simple-00

Way forward with Complete DNA:
Publish as Informational (remove code point requirements): 5 (3 for 
informational + 2 don't care but publish)
Publish as Historic(no more work): 0
Complete current PS work and improve to publish as Experimental: 4 (2 
for experimental + 2 don't care but publish)
Let it die: 3

NEXT STEP: We personally see this as rough consensus to publish (7 for 
vs 3 against). Since there is more support for Informational, We request 
the editor to remove the code points and submit a new version of the 
document to be WGLCed.

Work on dna tentative in dna wg:
Yes: 7
No: 0

NEXT STEP: The document editors will submit a new revision of this 
(expired) document to be WGLCed.

Cheers
Suresh & Greg