Subject: [DNA] Proposed agenda for dna@IETF71 + Important procedural info

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 02:43:51 -0500

Hi Folks,
   This is the proposed agenda for the dna meeting at IETF71. Please let 
us know if you would like any changes. One of the goals of the meeting 
is to figure out if there is wg consensus to work on the simple dna 
solution. For this reason we would like to call for the adoption of the 
simple dna draft as a working group item. Since both the chairs are 
authors of the document, we would like to recuse ourselves from 
conducting this adoption call. We would like to request our AD Jari 
Arkko to perform the call for adoption of this draft and judge the 
consensus.

Thanks
Suresh & Greg
IETF 71: dna WG Agenda	

WEDNESDAY, March 12, 2008 1510-1610 Afternoon Session II
========================================================

Chairs: Greg Daley, Suresh Krishnan

Agenda bashing - 2 minutes

Document status and scribes - 3 minutes

Simple DNA protocol presentation - 15 minutes

Simple DNA protocol discussion - 20 minutes
(Followed by call for adoption and measuring consensus)

Tentative options - 5 minutes

Way forward with complete DNA solution - 5 minutes