Subject: [DNA] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dna-simple-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 08:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Detecting Network Attachment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Simple procedures for Detecting Network Attachment in IPv6
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, G. Daley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dna-simple-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-07-02

Detecting Network Attachment allows hosts to assess if its existing
addressing or routing configuration is valid for a newly connected
network.

This document provides simple procedures for detecting network
attachment in IPv6 hosts, and procedures for routers to support such
services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dna-simple-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.