Subject: [dns-privacy] Call For Presentations - DNS-OARC Workshop 28, San Juan, Puerto Rico, 8th/9th March 2018

From: Shumon Huque <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 20:17:45 -0500

[with apologies to those who see this on multiple lists]

Call For Presentations

The 28th DNS-OARC Workshop will be hosted by ICANN in San Juan,
Puerto Rico, and will take place on March 8th and 9th immediately
before ICANN61 (March 10th - 15th)  [*]

The Workshop's Program Committee is now requesting proposals for
presentations.  All DNS-related subjects are welcome.

The first day of the workshop will start with a Members-only session
which will include reports on DNS-OARC's activities.  If you are an
OARC member and have a sensitive topic that you wish to present during
that session those can be accommodated.

A timeslot will also be available for lightning talks (5-10 minutes)
on day two of the workshop for which submissions will be accepted
on the first day of the workshop, until 4pm.

Workshop Milestones:

19 Jan 2018 - Deadline for submission
23 Jan 2018 - Initial contribution list published
16 Feb 2018 - Full agenda published
02 Mar 2018 - Deadline for slideset submission

Details for presentation submission are published here:

    <https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/28/call-for-abstracts/>

The workshop presentations will be organized by common themes, depending
on the topics and the timing of each presentation. There are 30-minute
and 15-minute slots, let us know your preference in your submission.

To allow the Programme Committee to make objective assessments of
submissions, so as to ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions
SHOULD include slides.  Draft slides are acceptable on submission.

If you have questions or concerns you can contact the Programme Committee:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/programme

via <[email-masked]>

Shumon Huque, on behalf of the OARC Programme Committee

OARC depends on sponsorship to fund its workshops and associated social
events.  Please contact <[email-masked]> if your organization is
interested in becoming a sponsor.

(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a
position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)

[*] <https://www.icann.org/news/blog/icann61-still-slated-for-puerto-rico>
    <https://www.icann.org/news/blog/a-look-ahead-to-icann61-in-puerto-rico>