Subject: REMINDER: rfc2672bis WGLC expiring!

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:17:08 -0400

Dear colleagues,

We posted the WGLC for draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2672bis-dname-14 on
2008-07-31.

The WGLC is due to close at 17:00 EDT today.

We have not had anywhere close to the five required reviewers for the
document say something about it.  (We had two comments on the -14
draft immediately after it was posted, to which the editors responded,
and no responses to the WGLC itself.  If the two people who responded
to the posting of the draft say that, apart from their one request,
they otherwise support sending the draft along, that would help, but
it would still leave us at least 3 short.)

If you have read the document and think it should be sent along for
the status of Proposed Standard, please post something to the list to
this effect.

If you have not read the document, and won't have time to do a review
prior to the close of the WGLC today, but _will_ commit to reviewing
the document in the near future (say, the next 7 days), please post
that to the list.  If we have interest in the document, and people
just haven't had time due to vacations or whatever, we can certainly
extend the LC a little longer.

Remember that, if the document does not get adequate review and
support, our convention requires that we do not send it along for
publication.  

Thanks,

Andrew (for the Chairs)

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
+1 503 667 4564 x104
http://www.commandprompt.com/

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Brian Dickson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:45:04 -0400

> We posted the WGLC for draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2672bis-dname-14 on

I have read the document, and understand it. I am in favour of it 
advancing to Proposed Standard.

Brian Dickson