Subject: Possible materials for meeting in Minneapolis?

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:31:03 -0400

Dear colleagues,

The scheduling period for requesting a WG meeting in Minneapolis is
now open.  Given the current amount of activity going on, it is
possible that we will have material to discuss at such a meeting.  It
would be nice, however, if the Chairs could be confident there will be
actual Internet Drafts available for working group consideration.
Therefore, if you have or are working on a draft that you plan to ask
the WG to adopt, it would be good to hear about that now (while we
think about whether we need to schedule a session). 

Thanks,
Andrew (for the Chairs)

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
+1 503 667 4564 x104
http://www.commandprompt.com/

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Paul Vixie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 19:53:11 +0000

if dns-0x20 has been adopted, then i'd like to get reviews and comments
so i can rev the draft before minneapolis.

---

From: Mark Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 09:44:36 +1000

draft-andrews-dnsext-expire-XX

-- 
Mark Andrews, ISC
1 Seymour St., Dundas Valley, NSW 2117, Australia
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: [email-masked]