Subject: Some lighter thoughts..

From: bert hubert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 20:10:20 +0200

In jest, but I was reading 'The trouble with physics'
http://www.thetroublewithphysics.com/ and the resemblance struck me :-)

For more about this 11 or 26-dimensional theory, head to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_Theory

The Top-10 Reasons Why DNSSEC Is the String Theory of the Internet
------------------------------------------------------------------
10. Adds many new dimensions to an already complex problem
 9. Hogs all the research funds
 8. Has many careers riding on it
 7. Widely hailed by expert and layman alike as the next big thing
 6. Responds to shortcomings by reinventing itself and doubling its
    complexity
 5. On its third iteration to succes
 4. Attracts the brightest minds of the industry
 3. Cult-like following among believers
 2. Always on the verge of solving a real world problem
 1. Will be ready in 6 months!

-- 
http://www.PowerDNS.com      Open source, database driven DNS Software 
http://netherlabs.nl              Open and Closed source services

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>