Subject: [dnsext] Agenda items for Minneapolis, IETF-73

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:10:07 -0400

Dear colleagues,

The draft WG agenda deadline is swiftly approaching.

We will have time on the agenda to deal with the additinal forgery
resilience proposals, so if you have submitted something for
consideration under that topic, there is no need to request time for
it.

If you have other items that you wish to have addressed during the
meeting, please send them to me.  I would appreciate receiving them by
2008-10-31, and if you send them to this address after that date there
is no gurantee I will receive them (but you can use the Reply-To in
the headers of this mail to reach me from now until after that date).

Items that I have not received by 2008-11-03 may not be included on
the agenda, because Olafur and I will be arranging the agenda on the
basis of what I have by the 3d.  So get your requests in soon!

When requesting a slot, please give me some idea of how much time you
need.  Please remember, when requesting a slot, that we have 1.5 hours
for this meeting.  We can't promise that every request can be
accommodated.

Best regards,

Andrew

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
+1 503 667 4564 x104
http://www.commandprompt.com/

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:03:13 -0400

I've been debating on requesting a slot for AXFR clarify.  But right 
now it's not likely to be asked for.

There was a lot of conversation over AXFR Clarify last meeting but in 
my one lame attempt at starting a follow up thread I got no where.  I 
had planned to get back to the document when I had a stretch of time 
in the office, but I haven't even had time to answer Alfred's 
comments sent to me a few weeks or months ago.  As probably a few 
others have experienced, the "new" DNS vulnerability (colloquially 
attributed to Dan Kaminsky) has kept me occupied and away from my 
desk since the the last IETF meeting.

I don't intend to ask for a slot unless there's a sudden demand for 
it.  OTOH, conversations about AXFR clarify can be held during the 
IETF week.

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                                +1-571-434-5468
NeuStar

Never confuse activity with progress.  Activity pays more.

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:17:52 -0400

Dear colleagues,

On 24-Oct-08, at 5:10 PM, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> meeting, please send them to me.

Apart from Ed's post that he _won't_ request a slot, I have so far not  
heard much on this front.  If you have items you want on the agenda,  
please ask soon.

Best regards,

Andrew

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:39:18 -0400

At 10:17 -0400 10/30/08, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

>Apart from Ed's post that he _won't_ request a slot, I have so far not heard
>much on this front.  If you have items you want on the agenda, 
>please ask soon.

If that's the case, then I'll request a slot equaling the length of 
the meeting and plan to pack my karaoke machine for the meeting.

Heh-heh, if that don't stoke some agenda time requests, maybe I'll 
threaten to talk about glass water bottles.
-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                                +1-571-434-5468
NeuStar