Subject: [dnsext] DNS Extensions session scheduled

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 10:27:47 -0400

Dear colleagues,

The proposed agenda for IETF-73 is up, and we have a one hour and
forty minute slot slot on Tuesday afternoon, from 15:20-17:00.  If
this is a problem, please let us know as soon as possible.

This is also an opportunity to ask for time on the agenda.  We expect
to be discussing additional forgery resilience techniques in the
meeting.  If you have other items that need discussing, please let
Olafur and me know as soon as possible.

Best,

Andrew (for the Chairs).

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
+1 503 667 4564 x104
http://www.commandprompt.com/

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>