Subject: [dnsext] San Francisco IETF meeting

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 11:00:30 -0500

Dear colleagues,

The request period for meeting slots for the IETF meeting in San
Francisco is open.

As far as we are aware, there is currently no open working group
business that would warrant a meeting slot.  Therefore, we are
currently planning _not_ to request a meeting slot.

If you have business you think needs time in a meeting, please propose
it to us as soon as possible.  You can send your proposal to
[email-masked].  

Please note that we will not consider scheduling a meeting to discuss
any topic for which there is no existing draft, or about which there
has been no discussion on the mailing list.

Best regards,

Andrew and Olafur

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>