Subject: [dnsext] meeting materials

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:38:51 -0400

Dear colleagues,

If you're planning to make any sort of presentation in Anaheim, and
you haven't sent me meeting materials you expect to be available to
others, you will want to get to work on them soon.

I _will not_ upload meeting materials that arrive during the meeting.
I don't even promise to put them on the screen: we've had problems in
the past with A/V systems, and so if your materials aren't on the
materials site prior to our session on Tuesday, I make no promises
that you'll be able to use them.

As a reminder, we still have a tiny (2 minute) slot open in the
agenda.  If you have something that needs to be said, and you can be
succinct, here's your opportunity to whittle your lifetime fame
allotment down to 13 minutes.

Best,

Andrew "meanie meeting chair" Sullivan

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.