Subject: [dnsext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 01:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use of GOST signature algorithms in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource Records for DNSSEC
	Author(s)       : V. Dolmatov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-03-06

This document describes how to produce signature and hash using
GOST (R 34.10-2001, R 34.11-94) algorithms foor DNSKEY, RRSIG and DS
resource records for use in the Domain Name System Security
Extensions (DNSSEC). 

V.Dolmatov

  Expires September 06, 2010

[page 1]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.