Subject: interoperational testing in orlando

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 04:55:56 -0800 (PST)

we will have space tuesday evening for interoperability testing similar to
what we did la.  but we will not know where it is until this weekend.  will
the first person to learn please post to the list.  otherwise, please check
the message board.

olafur will coordiate testing.

randy

---

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 18:16:00 -0500

>olafur will coordiate testing.

Ok, here is my long awaited description on what we will try to accomplish 
in the interoperability testing in Orlando. 

Notify: 
	Notify passed tests in LA, we will repeat tests to check compliance
	again (or better).
	Only one feature was not tested in LA, the ability to answer queries
	while doing a TCP zone transfer. To test this feature we need a large zone
	to be transferred. I will bring one for people to load in and test with.

U needs number of tests to be run to pass, 
I needs to be tested as last time there was only one implementation. 

People interested in testing at the IETF please send me e-mail so I know who
to expect. 
	
	Sorry for the late notice (but life has been hectic around here)

	Olafur 
ps: please read Ken Lindahl's excellent summary of last IND interop testing 
posted to namedroppers on April 3. 

----------------------------------------------------
Olafur Gudmundsson 	    		[email-masked]   (work)
(301)-854-5700   Fax: x5363		[email-masked]   (private)