Subject: DNSOP BOF mailing list info.

From: Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 09:44:06 -0600

During the DNS Operations BOF at the IETF here in Minneapolis, I was
asked to mail the information about the mailing list for the BOF (and
hopefully working group to be) to this list. Hereby done.

To subscribe to the DNSOP BOF mailing list, please send a message to

  [email-masked]

with the word 'subscribe' in the body of the message. The mailing list
itself is of course <[email-masked]>, and it is handled by Majordomo.

				Best regards,
				  /Lars-Johan Liman
				   DNSOP BOF Chair
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------
# What the DNS really needs, is CLUE records ... ;-)
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Lars-Johan Liman			 ! Internet: [email-masked]
# Ebone/NORDUnet/SUNET Operations Centre ! HTTP    : //www.sunet.se/~liman
# Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden	 ! Voice   : Int +46 8 - 790 65 60
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------