Subject: Please advance draft-ietf-dnsind-edns0-01.txt

From: Robert Elz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:32:58 +1100

Thomas, Jeff,

The DNSIND working group has completed its deliberations of the draft

	draft-ietf-dnsind-edns0-01.txt

No adverse were received about the draft in the working group last call
that has just completed.   Comments sent earlier are believed to have all
been answered in the latest version of the draft.

The DNSIND working group wishes this draft published as a Proposed Standard,
so could you please initiate an IETF last call of the draft, after which,
assuming no adverse comments are received, send it to the IESG for review
and approval for publication as a PS RFC.

Also, could you please reinstate initiation of IETF last calls on the
following drafts...

	draft-ietf-dnsind-binary-labels-03.txt
	draft-ietf-dnsind-dname-02.txt

Those had been sent for IETF last call from DNSIND last year, but have
been stalled since then awaiting the edns0 draft to go forward.

Thanks,

kre