Subject: WG Last Call: APL

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 00:16:18 -0400

As indicated in the minutes of the DNSIND meeting, the WG meeting 
in Oslo concluded that the "Address Prefix" draft is ready for WG last 
call. The document was recently updated to reflect comments made to the
author since the Oslo meeting.

This is WG last call. We will run it until the night before the IETF, deadline
is November 6'th. 

The draft is: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsind-apl-rr-03.txt

It is known that an "IANA Considerations" section will need to be added 
to the draft before it can proceed further. Please make suggestion on 
what kind of actions are required to for the two standards registrations 
the document specifies (address families and protocol applicability statements)

Please send comments to the list.

Issues raised during this last call can be resolved in the working group 
meeting in Washington. 

Anyone that has raised issues with this document in the past and feels the 
issues have not been adequately addressed, repost the issues. 

This draft is targeted to become standards track, if you disagree with that 
please state so during this last call. 

        Olafur

--------
Olafur Gudmundsson - NAI Labs 			(443)-259-2389 
The Security Research Division of Network Associates, Inc.
[email-masked]  [email-masked]  Private: [email-masked]