Subject: DNSIND IETF meeting Agenda item solicitation

From: Robert Elz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 12:22:34 +1000

If you have something that you thing ought to be discussed at the
DNSIND meeting in Washington next month (and you haven't already done
so) send me details.

kre

---

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:27:16 -0400

> DNSIND meeting in Washington next month (and you haven't already done

Please send agenda items to me.

ID-draft deadline is October 22 - Internet Draft submission 
Please send in your drafts well before the deadline. 

Authors of NEW drafts (00) please submit a version of your drafts to me 
for review as appropriate for DNSIND/DNSSEC/DNSEXT draft by COB 
Monday 18'th. 

00 drafts NOT submitted first to WG chair will not get approval to be
published as either 
	draft-ietf-dnsind-    or 
	draft-<author>-dnsind 

Your newly drafted working group co-chair. 

	Olafur