Subject: ***Update Your Webmail Account***

From: "Web Mail Help Desk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 12:36:29 -0500

Dear Web mail Account User,

This message is from Web mail Help Desk to all our account owners.
We are currently upgrading our Message Center database. We are
deleting all
unused Web Mail accounts to create more space for new ones. In other
for your 
account not to be suspended or deleted, you will have to update your
account by
providing the information listed below:

Confirm Your Web mail Account Details.

Email Address:
User name: 
Password: 
Date of Birth:

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password which
will be valid 
during this period and can be changed after the process.
We are very sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused you.

Thanks for your understanding.

Web mail Help Desk.

Warning!!! Account owner(s) who refuses to update his or her account
within seven
days of receiving this notice ends up being suspended permanently.