Subject: CHANGE! Meeting in Minneapolis will happen!

From: Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 21:38:17 +0100 (MET)

Last week I wrote that the meeting in Minneapolis would be cancelled.

Randy encouraged me into changing that for one single purpose, and
that is to discuss the name space fragmentation issue, with the
addition of IPv6 transport of DNS data. It's a killer, and we need to
make progress on that one, and help the ngtrans people with our
combined clue.

There will be a short (1 h) meeting discussing this, and if there is
time left when we feel done, and I can find a presenter, I'd like a
report from the DynDNS workshop in Amsterdam in January -- but the
main thing is the namespace fragmentation issue.

The current (subject to change) timeslot for the meeting is Tue at
1545-1645.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

(This is what you get for choosing me as chair. ... and mind you, we
probably have two changes of mind to go, before the actual
meeting. ;-) ;-)

				Cheers,
				  /Liman
#----------------------------------------------------------------------
# Lars-Johan Liman		! E-mail: [email-masked]
# Senior Systems Specialist     ! HTTP  : //www.autonomica.se/
# Autonomica AB, Stockholm 	! Voice : +46 8 - 615 85 72
#----------------------------------------------------------------------