Subject: agenda

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:25:54 -0800

so far i can think of a few items for the agenda

  o status of dnssec, as usual

  o opt-in

  o i propose that dnsext should be closed.  it is demonstrating why we
    don't like eternal wgs, drift, fishing expeditions, gnurr attraction,
    ...

    likely process:
      o restrict it to finishing current rev of dnssec
      o throw out all other items
      o anything new should be new wgs, with narrow charters, and have to go
	through normal examination

  o v4/v6 dns interoperation, see message of a few minutes ago

others?

randy

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:39:27 -0800

apologies.  this was misaddressed.