Subject: Discussion on RA-based DNS Discovery at IETF-58

From: "Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:58:42 +0900

Hi all,

As you know, we have been discussing DNS Discovery since IETF-57 meeting.
For RA-based DNS Discovery, I merged related drafts into one draft with other authors;
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeong-dnsop-ipv6-dns-discovery-00.txt

Also, as applications of RA-based DNS Discovery, three drafts have been published.
1. Application at NEMO
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeong-nemo-ro-ndproxy-01.txt

2. Application at HMIPv6 
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeong-hmipv6-dns-optimization-01.txt

3. Application at MANET connected to the Internet
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-park-manet-dns-discovery-globalv6-00.txt

In this meeting, we seem to need to summarize the DNS Discovery discussions,
including RA-based DNS Discovery.
Thanks.

/Paul

------------------------------------------------------
Jaehoon Paul Jeong (Researcher)
TEL. +82-42-860-1664
161 Gajeong-Dong, Yuseong-Gu, Daejeon, 305-350, KOREA
NGI Standard Research Team/PEC/ETRI
Homepage: http://www.adhoc.6ants.net/~paul