Subject: [dnsop] a revised version of the misbehavior-against-aaaa draft

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:47:40 +0900

Hello,

I revised draft-morishita-dnsop-misbehavior-against-aaaa-00.txt and
submitted the revised version as a dnsop wg document 10 days ago.  The
draft is still waiting for chair's approval as a wg document, so I've
temporarily put the draft at the following URL for those who are
interested in this revision:
http://www.jinmei.org/draft-ietf-dnsop-misbehavior-against-aaaa-00.txt

I believe we authors addressed all the comments received so far, and
in that sense it's almost ready to be published (except that we need
to remove appendix A, which talks about concrete examples, before
publishing the document officially).  But if I miss something, please
let me know.

Additional comments to the new draft are, of course, welcome.

Thanks,

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]

p.s. I've asked wg chairs for the approval and have been waiting over
1 week without seeing progress.  Perhaps I misunderstood the procedure
in the first place (e.g. I had to solicit wg consensus in this list,
etc), and in that case, could someone here tell me how to do it
correctly?
.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html