Subject: Re: [dnsop] Re: morishita-dnsop-misbehavior-against-aaaa

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 08:55:11 +0200 (EET)

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004, JINMEI Tatuya / [ISO-2022-JP] 神明達哉 wrote:
> As far as I remember, I've not seen any direct responses to my
> questions.  But my understanding in this (almost stale) thread is that 
> the draft has been adopted as a wg document and the goal is to publish
> it as an informational RFC.
> 
> Based on this understanding, I've revised draft addressing comments so
> far.  I've seen two major issues, which I'd like to be sure about the
> resolution before submitting the revised draft:
[...]

At least I agree with your proposals, thanks for keeping this thread
alive!

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings

dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html
.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html