Subject: [dnsop] v6 dns discovery mailing list.

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:53:18 -0600

I'm back in the 'States, and working on setting up the mailing list for 
discussion of the DNS discovery topic.   I believe the following is the 
correct list of people.   If there is someone listed here who is not 
going to participate, or if I have accidentally (trust me, it's 
accidental!) forgotten to include somebody, could you please let me 
know?   I'll send out an announcement on the list once it's created, 
but if I've left you off, just let me know and I'll add you back on.

Thanks!

Ted

[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html