Subject: [dnsop] FWD: ENUM WG Last Call on draft-conroy-enum-edns0-02.txt

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:18:51 +0200

Dear WG,

as mentioned in Montreal, the WGLC for the ENUM EDNS0 recommendations draft
has just been issued in the ENUM WG.

-Peter

----- (Edited) Forwarded message from Richard Shockey <[email-masked]> ----

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Enum] ENUM WG Last Call on draft-conroy-enum-edns0-02.txt
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:01:54 -0400
Reply-To: [email-masked]

 	Title		: ENUM Requirement for EDNS0 Support
 	Author(s)	: L. Conroy, J. Reid
 	Filename	: draft-conroy-enum-edns0-02.txt
 	Pages		: 16
 	Date		: 2006-6-29

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-conroy-enum-edns0-02.txt

The intent of the last call is to solicit comments before submitting the ID
to the IESG as a Proposed Standard.

The purpose of a working group Last Call is in the style of "speak now or
forever hold your peace" in case there are fundamental objections which have
not gotten previous or adequate discussion, or minor errors which need
correction.

Work group last call will extend for 1 month or so from today August 23
until at least September 23 though we can modify that if new issues come up.

The purpose of the extended WGLC is to accommodate the summer vacation
schedules of WG participants.

Richard Shockey
.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html