Subject: [DNSOP] welcome to the re-homed dnsop list

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:37:36 +0100

Dear WG,

the mailing list migration from <[email-masked]> to <[email-masked]>
is done. Effective immediately, <[email-masked]> is the official address
of the IETF DNSOP WG.

All subscriptions were moved to the new home and you'll have seen the
welcome message already. The old address is served by an auto-responder
which points to this list and the IETF list subscription page,
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop>.

The mailing list archives will also be moved and will be linked to from
the list subscription page and the dnsop tools page.

The posting policy for this list is "subscriber only" (as before). I have
received the previous "additional posters" list, but it was obvious that
due to "natural change" several addresses were outdated. So, if you're
going to post from a different address than you are currently subscribed
with, please contact Rob and/or me, as we currently act as list maintainers.
A different approach is to go to MailMan, subscribe, and suspend mail delivery
to the posting-only addresses.

You'll receive your monthly reminder tomorrow, unless you opted-out of this
feature. Speaking of which: during the initial subscription the "avoid
duplicate copies of messages" option was activated. You might want to
review this and other settings when changing your list password.

At this point I'd like to say *Thank You* to Lucy Lynch and the University
of Oregon for many years of hosting and maintaing the dnsop list!

-Peter

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:25:27 -0800

> of Oregon for many years of hosting and maintaing the dnsop list!

	I'll just ditto the thanks to Lucy and the UO folks (I
	think this is my last list, right Lucy?)

	--dmm

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:25:27 -0800

--dmm

---

From: Lucy Lynch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:45:41 -0800 (PST)

> 	think this is my last list, right Lucy?)

if you don't count voipeer/speermint ;-)

---

From: Lucy Lynch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:45:41 -0800 (PST)

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:58:07 -0800

> if you don't count voipeer/speermint ;-)

	:-)

	--dmm

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:58:07 -0800

:-)

	--dmm