Subject: [DNSOP] reverse-mapping-considerations: issues

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:13:09 -0500

Dear colleagues,

This is the first of four mails about issues in the draft
draft-ietf-dnsop-reverse-mapping-considerations, currently at version
01.  We are attempting to clear the issues as quickly as possible to
the satisfaction of the working group.

I believe that with the -01 draft, all the previously-logged issues
are closed.  If you disagree with this, please do speak up so that we
can try to address remaining objections.

Since -01 was posted, there are two issues that have surfaced, and a
possible issue I am not sure what to do with.  I name them here, but
treat them in separate mails so that the conversations on these
different issues will thread nicely.

Issue 14: "accurate reverse" is emotionally-charged
Issue 15: strengthen discussion of policy
Possible issue: proposed text from Dean Anderson to resolve claimed
ambiguity

Best regards,
A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan                         204-4141 Yonge Street
Afilias Canada                        Toronto, Ontario Canada
<[email-masked]>                              M2P 2A8
jabber: [email-masked]                 +1 416 646 3304 x4110

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop