Subject: [DNSOP] Email List Archives broken?

From: Dean Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 13:23:16 -0500 (EST)

I noticed this with some other IETF archives:

The dnsop archive pages only go back to November 30, 2006. This is true
for some other IETF working groups. (e.g. GROW)

I notice that the IETF Trust creation document gives CNRI special access
to the ISOC/IETF archives.

Is it the case that the IETF intends to deny access to the email list
archives to members? [I would have a problem with that] If not, when
will the list archives be fixed and available again?  [I asked this 
offlist before the holidays, and did not get a response]

		--Dean

-- 
Av8 Internet   Prepared to pay a premium for better service?
www.av8.net         faster, more reliable, better service
617 344 9000   

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop

---

From: Joe Abley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:04:31 -0500

> for some other IETF working groups. (e.g. GROW)

Those are both lists which were recently moved from machines at the  
University of Oregon. It would probably be more constructive to  
address your request for the inclusion of historical archives to the  
current operators of the lists, not the working groups.

Joe

---

From: Joe Abley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:04:31 -0500

Joe

---

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 17:35:08 +0100

> University of Oregon. It would probably be more constructive to  

the pre-NOV-30 archives are temporarily unavailable. The files have been
deleted from their previous location and will be made available together
with the more recent data soon. Apologies for the inconvenience.

-Peter

---

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 17:35:08 +0100

-Peter