Subject: [DNSOP] Email List Archives broken?

From: Dean Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 13:23:16 -0500 (EST)

I noticed this with some other IETF archives:

The dnsop archive pages only go back to November 30, 2006. This is true
for some other IETF working groups. (e.g. GROW)

I notice that the IETF Trust creation document gives CNRI special access
to the ISOC/IETF archives.

Is it the case that the IETF intends to deny access to the email list
archives to members? [I would have a problem with that] If not, when
will the list archives be fixed and available again?  [I asked this 
offlist before the holidays, and did not get a response]

		--Dean

-- 
Av8 Internet   Prepared to pay a premium for better service?
www.av8.net         faster, more reliable, better service
617 344 9000   

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop