Subject: Re: [DNSOP] reverse-mapping-considerations proposed text change

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:21:28 -0400

Dear colleagues,

On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 10:21:22PM -0400, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
> 
> Stephane Bortzmeyer pointed out to me this morning a problem in what
> section 2.1 of the -04 draft says.  Here's how it reads now:

[. . .]

As there have been no additional comments in this thread (which starts
at <http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dnsop/current/msg05621.html>),
I updated the document and (just now) submitted the draft, including
the text suggested by John Dickinson.

I did _not_ include any remarks about RFC 2505 as suggested by John
Schnizlein, because nobody else argued in favour of it as I asked in
<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dnsop/current/msg05617.html>.

I believe this update completes the work agreed to at the Chicago
meeting.  If you read the draft (after it hits the repository) and
disagree, your editors would very much appreciate hearing as much.

Thanks for your continued attention to this draft.

Best regards,
Andrew

-- 
Andrew Sullivan                         204-4141 Yonge Street
Afilias Canada                        Toronto, Ontario Canada
<[email-masked]>                              M2P 2A8
jabber: [email-masked]                 +1 416 646 3304 x4110

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:21:28 -0400

Dear colleagues,

[. . .]

Best regards,
Andrew