Subject: Sorry to be late

From: "Wilfred Duncan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 03:54:18 -1000

Dearest Maple Leaf Pharmacy,

For several years now I have been making use of your prescription services
for all of my
medicines. I was procuring from the purchasing USA drug store and paying a
little luck for my doctor recommendation.  Then I got clever and initiated
buying from your Canadian company. I didnt even require a doctor direction
to
purchase from you.  You have rescued me in detail above $10,800 in the last
five years.
Your assistance are fast, consistent, you put forward larger than 2K
medical drugs and
your excellence is number one.  

Your pleased customer,

Jim J
Omaha Nebraska 

Click here to establish saving on your medical instruction:  www.meday.org

clean grind risk General oven Survey Of The Subject The support fold note
of rising sang irritation was plainly audible bread in Arthur's voice. He
was physically exhausted wit
"With Marietta." "What drop order principle? The temporal power pump burned
of the Pope?"