Subject: [DNSOP] IETF 70 agenda and scheduling

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 20:05:44 +0200

Dear WG,

a draft agenda for the upcoming Vancouver IETF has peen posted at
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/70/agenda.html>.  The current
scheduling gives us a 2.5 hr slot on Monday morning, but please remember this
is subject to change, at least until 12 Nov.

Please submit requests for agenda space to Rob and me.  Find a rough draft at
<http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/agenda/dnsop.txt>.

Some deadlines copied from <http://www.ietf.org/meetings/70-cutoff_dates.html>:

Mon, 05 Nov 14:00 UTC - WG Chair approval for initial document (-00)
Mon, 12 Nov 14:00 UTC - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
Mon, 19 Nov 14:00 UTC - Internet Draft final submission cut-off
Wed, 21 Nov 22:00 UTC - Draft WG agendas due

I-D editors, please note that there is a new ID submission tool, which is
now the preferred way to upload Internet-Drafts.  This is available at
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi>, including instructions.

Regards,
  Peter
_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop