Subject: i hope to get to know u

From: "Mary" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 22:45:16 +0300

Aloha, my friend

I am writing to  you this  letter to say that I want very much to meet 
you in real life and to get acquinted with you.
But it is impossible at present day that is why let's start from romantic 
letters to each other.
I do this first step because i don't want to miss a chance to loose 
acquintance with such man like you.
Tell me, please, what is this life without love? it is dull, unbearable and 
useless. You live, but you don't know why; you work, but don't know the 
sense of it; you come at home, but you don't feel comfort and cold bed 
makes you feel disgust... do you have the same unpleasant feelings and 
need love in your life as I need?
The whole life is wating for me and you in future. But it is died if you are 
alone and you can't share a new day with beloved person. Do you agree 
with me?
If I don't give love, if I can't share passion and romantic feelings with 
beloved, I feel that I am dying every moment, every hour, every day.

Don't let me die at all, write me, please, and just say 'hello, a stranger 
beauty from Ukraine! yes, i want to get acquinted with you too!" and after
it, let me do the next step and you will see that I will change your  life
and wave you in the cradle of my love.
I close this letter now, but i am waiting for your reply, Dear Stranger whom 
I liked and I hope that you will like me too
http://easyrussianbrides.info/?idAff=101

Bye

Mary