Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-trust-anchor-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DNSSEC Trust Anchor Configuration and Maintenance
	Author(s)       : M. Larson, O. Gudmundsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-trust-anchor-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document recommends a preferred format for specifying trust
anchors in DNSSEC validating security-aware resolvers and describes
how such a resolver should initialize trust anchors for use.  This
document also describes different mechanisms for keeping trust
anchors up to date over time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-trust-anchor-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop