Subject: [DNSOP] draft-hardaker-dnsop-csync-00.txt

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 14:58:42 -0700

I've been thinking about this possibility for a while, but discussions
in Orlando really got me thinking so I've finally written up my thoughts
and a possible direction.  Feedback appreciated.

A new version of I-D, draft-hardaker-dnsop-csync-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Wes Hardaker and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-hardaker-dnsop-csync
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Child To Parent Synchronization in DNS
Creation date:	 2013-06-05
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 13
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardaker-dnsop-csync-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardaker-dnsop-csync
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardaker-dnsop-csync-00

Abstract:
   This document specifies how a child zone in the DNS can publish a
   record that can indicate that a parental agent may copy and process
   certain records from the child zone.  The existence and change of the
   record may be monitored by a parental agent to either assist in
   transferring or automatically transfer data from the child to the
   parent.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Wes Hardaker
Parsons