Subject: [DNSOP] DNSOP slides fully updated

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 12:59:34 +0200

All,

I have pushed up all the slides and materials for IETF 87.  You can find 
them all here:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsop/agenda

Particular, I point out all the interesting stuff we never got around 
to, such as:

    DNSSEC Roadblock Avoidance
    <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/87/slides/slides-87-dnsop-5.pdf>
    using PCP to trigger dynamic DNS updates
    <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/87/slides/slides-87-dnsop-4.pdf>
    DNS No Response Issue
    <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/87/slides/slides-87-dnsop-7.pdf>
    Root Zone KSK Roll
    <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/87/slides/slides-87-dnsop-6.pdf>
    DNSSEC side effect, Increase in DS Queries
    <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/87/slides/slides-87-dnsop-9.pdf>

I wanted to point out the the outside draft brought in by Cathy Zhou 
from the PCP group
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-deng-pcp-ddns-03.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/87/slides/slides-87-dnsop-4.pdf

This is mostly DDNS updates and is more of an Informational document. I 
was hoping we can pass over the document and provide some operational 
insight.

Additionally, I'll start sending out some emails to verify adopting 
documents in the working group, per the meeting.  I'll send them out in 
emails based on how they were presented, instead of all in one email to 
prevent cross talk.  I believe the consensus from the meetings was we 
confirm the adoptions.

tim