Subject: [DNSOP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance-05.txt

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 18:44:47 -0400

Hi all,

In the launch and iterate spirit here is the latest
draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance.
I have incorporated many of Patrik's comment, and also some Ed and
Paul Hoffman text too.
Matthijs Mekking sent us a bunch of nits off-lisnt which we have also
incorporated.

Thank you everyone for providing feedback, etc.
One of hte biggest outstanding issues is whether the child should
remove the CDS/CDNSKEY RR once the parent has published it. The
feedback we are getting is that they should not (and this is our
prefernce too) - we have asked for consensus on list, and will (of
course) do what ever the WG decides.

W

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 6:40 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance-05.txt
To: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>, George Barwood
<[email-masked]>, Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Warren Kumari and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance
Revision:       05
Title:          Automating DNSSEC Delegation Trust Maintenance
Document date:  2014-04-11
Group:          dnsop
Pages:          19
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance-05.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance-05
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to allow DNS operators to more
   easily update DNSSEC Key Signing Keys using the DNS as communication
   channel.  This document does not address the initial configuration of
   trust anchors for a domain.  The technique described is aimed at
   delegations in which it is currently hard to move information from
   the child to parent.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat