Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 15:10:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Automating DNSSEC Delegation Trust Maintenance
        Authors         : Warren Kumari
                          Olafur Gudmundsson
                          George Barwood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance-12.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-04-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to allow DNS operators to more
   easily update DNSSEC Key Signing Keys using the DNS as communication
   channel.  The technique described is aimed at delegations in which it
   is currently hard to move information from the child to parent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/