Subject: Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 10:19:58 +0200

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 11:29:24PM -0400,
 Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 49 lines which said:

> So I'm going to do something different:  I will submit this document

"this" being, I assume, the version on Github? It is modified
non-trivially since the last formally published version (-04) so I
prefer to check.

> 	https://github.com/DNSOP/dnssec-key-timing

The draft on Github is named -04 while it is actually quite different
from the published -04, beware.

> This is slightly non-standard, but we've been down this road and this
> one is ready.

So you will submit to the IESG a version which has not been published
as an I-D? Or will it be published in the next days?

I mentioned in Toronto my concerns about showing the creation of the
two keys at the same time, and about the whole concept of Tgen (key
generation time). In my opinion, the changes since -04 address these
concerns so I'm happy with the current Github version.

The timelines are now much better, but a consequence of these changes
is that Tgen is now defined but not used. Not a problem for me.