Subject: [DNSOP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-05.txt

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 11:00:32 -0400

Hi,

A new version of the DNS Cookies draft has been posted as below.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-05.txt
To: Mark Andrews <[email-masked]>, "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Donald E. Eastlake and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies
Revision:       05
Title:          Domain Name System (DNS) Cookies
Document date:  2014-10-11
Group:          dnsop
Pages:          27
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-05.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-05
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-05

Abstract:
   DNS cookies are a lightweight DNS transaction security mechanism that
   provides limited protection to DNS servers and clients against a
   variety of increasingly common denial-of-service and amplification /
   forgery or cache poisoning attacks by off-path attackers. DNS Cookies
   are tolerant of NAT, NAT-PT, and anycast and can be incrementally
   deployed.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat