Subject: [DNSOP] Draft Agenda for IETF91

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:43:16 -0400

Hi

We've submitted the following agenda for dnsop in Honolulu.  As usual, 
these tend to go a flurry of activity.

However, for the first time in several meetings, I do not think we have 
anything which is highly contentious, though I may be overlooking something.

thanks, and see you in HI
tim

----
WG:                     DNS Operations (dnsop)
Meeting:                IETF 91, Honolulu
Location:               Hilton Hawaiin Village, Coral 4
Date:                   Tuesday, 11 November 2014
Time:                   1520-1720 PDT, Afternoon Session II
Chairs:                 Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
                         Suzanne Woolf <[email-masked]>

- Introduction

- Agenda Bashing, Blue Sheets, etc (10 min)

- Updates of Old Work, Chairs (10 min)

- New Old Business

     DNS Cookies, with Data, Eastlake/Andrews (15min)
         draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies

     QNAME minimisation, next steps Bortzmeyer (10min)
         draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation

- New Business

     TCP Connection Close, Bellis  (10min)
         draft-bellis-dnsop-connection-close
         (alternative to draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-tcp-keepalive)

     DNS Transport over TCP, Dickinson (15min)
         draft-dickinson-dnsop-5966-bis

     DNSSEC Negative Trust Anchows, Livingood  (15 min)
         draft-livingood-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors

     Reverse DNS in IPv6 for Internet Service Providers, Howard (10min)
         draft-howard-dnsop-ip6rdns

- Newer Business
     Root Servers Running on Loopback, Kumari (10 min)
         draft-wkumari-dnsop-root-loopback

     Spartacus: DNS, HTTP, JSON (10 min)
         draft-dickson-dnsop-spartacus-system