Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-chain-query-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:36:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Chain Query requests in DNS
        Author          : Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-chain-query-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines an EDNS0 extension that can be used by a DNSSEC
   enabled Recursive Nameserver configured as a forwarder to send a
   single DNS query requesting to receive a complete validation path
   along with the regular DNS answer, without the need to rapid-fire
   many UDP requests in an attempt to attain a low latency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-chain-query/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-chain-query-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-chain-query-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/