Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 03:30:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DNSSEC Key Rollover Timing Considerations
        Authors         : Stephen Morris
                          Johan Ihren
                          John Dickinson
                          W. (Matthijs) Mekking
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-06.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2014-10-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the issues surrounding the timing of events
   in the rolling of a key in a DNSSEC-secured zone.  It presents
   timelines for the key rollover and explicitly identifies the
   relationships between the various parameters affecting the process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:34:49 -0400

All

Stephen pushed the last set of editorial changes  last week and the WGLC 
has completed.   I've been writing the IESG parts and will be submitting 
it in the next day.  The last two rounds of changes have been primarily 
about readability and presentation.  If there are any comments, they can 
be passed up to the IESG level.

I do want to take a minute and give a big shout out and thanks to the 
authors for being willing to pick this back up, merge in the 'followup' 
document, clean up all the examples and pictures, and put way too many 
hours into this.  I know, because I was stepping through the issues and 
the iterations with the,

So thank you Johan, John, and Matthijs for sticking with this, and a 
super big thanks for Stephen Morris for being patient and not getting 
discouraged.

There were a few times when I thought 'do we need this document', but 
after reading all the work done at the last ICANN meeting in Los Angeles 
on rolling the root keys, I realize there good information in this for 
the rest of us.

thanks
tim

Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-06.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 03:30:39 -0700
List-Id: IETF DNSOP WG mailing list <dnsop.ietf.org>

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop