Subject: [DNSOP] Review [Gen-art] draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-06.txt

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 16:23:23 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-06.txt
     DNSSEC Key Rollover Timing Considerations
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 28-November-2014
IETF LC End Date: 8-December-2014
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready to be published as an Informational RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:
     It is unclear to this reader why in 3.2.1, 3.3.1, and 3.3.2 Iret is 
after Lzsk/Lksk ends, while in 3.2.2 Iret is before Lzsk, so as to 
ensure that Iret completes before Lksk retires.  I suspect that this is 
a reader issue rather than a correctness issue.

Nits/editorial comments: