Subject: [DNSOP] lame delegation of toos.ietf.org

From: ietf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 13:04:52 +0900

2 of 5 NSs look like lame delegations.

% dnsq a tools.ietf.org ns0.amsl.com
1 tools.ietf.org:
156 bytes, 1+0+5+0 records, response, noerror
query: 1 tools.ietf.org
authority: tools.ietf.org 1800 NS grenache.levkowetz.com
authority: tools.ietf.org 1800 NS merlot.levkowetz.com
authority: tools.ietf.org 1800 NS zinfandel.levkowetz.com
authority: tools.ietf.org 1800 NS cabernet.levkowetz.com
authority: tools.ietf.org 1800 NS gamay.levkowetz.com
% dnsq a tools.ietf.org merlot.levkowetz.com
^C
% dnsq a tools.ietf.org grenache.levkowetz.com
^C
% dnsq a tools.ietf.org zinfandel.levkowetz.com
1 tools.ietf.org:
274 bytes, 1+2+3+6 records, response, authoritative, noerror
query: 1 tools.ietf.org
answer: tools.ietf.org 600 A 209.208.19.222
answer: tools.ietf.org 600 A 64.170.98.42
authority: tools.ietf.org 1209600 NS gamay.levkowetz.com
authority: tools.ietf.org 1209600 NS merlot.levkowetz.com
authority: tools.ietf.org 1209600 NS zinfandel.levkowetz.com
additional: gamay.levkowetz.com 600 A 209.208.19.222
additional: gamay.levkowetz.com 600 28 &\007\361p\200\000\025\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\336
additional: merlot.levkowetz.com 600 A 194.146.105.14
additional: merlot.levkowetz.com 600 28 *\001\003\360\000\000\0001\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\024
additional: zinfandel.levkowetz.com 600 A 64.170.98.42
additional: zinfandel.levkowetz.com 600 28 \040\001\030\220\022:\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\001\000*

-- 
T.Suzuki <[email-masked]>