Subject: [DNSOP] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 17:54:12 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please move Appendix A into section 1.3 as it would be better to have all
terms, symbols, and variables used in the draft defined in the
terminology section.  Russ Housley noticed this and I agree with him in
that it would be good to fix.

In 1.4 should this include key sizes as well since they are not
discussed?  I see the explanation in section 5 and am just wondering if
the procedures are the same when key properties change as opposed to
expiration and revocation, which are both mentioned in the draft.

The SecDir review found a few nits you should probably fix as well:
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg05318.html