Subject: [DNSOP] Requesting WGLC of draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors.

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 12:39:26 -0400

Hi there,

We believe that "Definition and Use of DNSSEC Negative Trust Anchors"
( draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors  -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors/
)  is ready for WGLC.

We believe we have incorporated all comments, and that the document
has received significant review.

W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf

---

From: 神明達哉 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 11:06:46 -0700

At Thu, 23 Apr 2015 12:39:26 -0400,

> has received significant review.

Just for a quick check: I've made some comments on an earlier version
of the draft:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dnsop/current/msg12614.html

and, as far as I remember I've not seen any response to it.  I'm
lazily skipping to check if they are somehow addressed in the latest
version right now - please kindly and simply say so if that's the
case.  It would also be appreciated if I missed any response to the
comments or my comments were just silently dismissed.

--
JINMEI, Tatuya

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 17:49:16 -0400

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 2:06 PM, 神明達哉 <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> We believe we have incorporated all comments

Doh!
Apologies, I thought that one of the other authors had incorporated
all comments up till end  of 2014.

>> , and that the document

I will address these immediately.

> comments or my comments were just silently dismissed.

Silently *missed*, not silently dismissed.

Apologies again, will fix.
W

---

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 19:00:35 -0400

Thanks for taking care of all of those Warren

I've started a WGLC for this document.

tim

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 19:12:25 -0400

> Thanks for taking care of all of those Warren

http://cdn.funniestmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/Funniest_Memes_i-m-sorry-i-can-t-hear-you_12752.jpeg

> I've started a WGLC for this document.

Thank you.
W