Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 02:44:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Definition and Use of DNSSEC Negative Trust Anchors
        Authors         : Paul Ebersman
                          Chris Griffiths
                          Warren Kumari
                          Jason Livingood
                          Ralf Weber
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-09.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-05-12

Abstract:
   DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) is now entering widespread
   deployment.  However, domain signing tools and processes are not yet
   as mature and reliable as those for non-DNSSEC-related domain
   administration tools and processes.  Negative Trust Anchors
   (described in this document) can be used to mitigate DNSSEC
   validation failures.

   [RFC Editor: Please remove this before publication.  This document is
   being stored in github at https://github.com/wkumari/draft-livingood-
   dnsop-negative-trust-anchors . Authors accept pull requests, and keep
   the latest (edit buffer) versions there, so commenters can follow
   along at home.]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/