Subject: [DNSOP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-song-yeti-testbed-experience-02.txt

From: Davey Song <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 11:34:23 +0800

Dear colleagues,

I've submitted a draft about the experience we got from Yeti DNS project.
Some technical findings are documented in separate documents like
IXFR-fallback draft I posted days ago. I am not requesting DNSOP adoption,
but I'd welcome any comments and suggestions.

Best regards,

Davey
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 May 2016 at 11:25
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-song-yeti-testbed-experience-02.txt
To: Shane Kerr <[email-masked]>, Linjian Song <[email-masked]>,
Dong Liu <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-song-yeti-testbed-experience-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Linjian Song and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-song-yeti-testbed-experience
Revision:       02
Title:          Experiences from Root Testbed in the Yeti DNS Project
Document date:  2016-05-23
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          21
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-song-yeti-testbed-experience-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-yeti-testbed-experience/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-yeti-testbed-experience-02
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-yeti-testbed-experience-02

Abstract:
   This document reports and discusses issues in DNS root services,
   based on experiences from the experiments in the Yeti DNS project.
   These issues include IPv6-only operation, the root DNS server naming
   scheme, DNSSEC KSK rollover, root server renumbering, multiple root
   zone signer, and so on.  This project was founded in May 2015 and has
   since built a live root DNS server system testbed with volunteer root
   server and resolver operations.

   REMOVE BEFORE PUBLICATION: Although this document is submitted as an
   independent submission, comments are welcome in the IETF DNSOP (DNS
   Operations) working group mailing list.  The source of the document
   is currently placed at GitHub [xml-file].

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat