Subject: [DNSOP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-song-dnsop-ixfr-fallback-01.txt

From: Davey Song <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 09:29:03 +0800

Hi DNSOP colleagues,

I composed a draft describing a finding when people did experiment in Yeti
DNS project. I would like you know and hope to receive your valuable
comments.

Best regards,
Davey

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 May 2016 at 09:18
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-song-dnsop-ixfr-fallback-01.txt
To: Linjian Song <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-song-dnsop-ixfr-fallback-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Linjian Song and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-song-dnsop-ixfr-fallback
Revision:       01
Title:          An IXFR Fallback to AXFR Case
Document date:  2016-05-17
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          5
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-song-dnsop-ixfr-fallback-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-dnsop-ixfr-fallback/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-dnsop-ixfr-fallback-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-dnsop-ixfr-fallback-01

Abstract:
   This memo introduces an IXFR issue observed during a multiple signers
   experiment conducted in Yeti DNS project.  In the experiment IXFR
   client is designed to pull the zone from three IXFR servers who used
   their own key to sign the zone and produce different RRSIG records
   intentionally.  The configuration of multiple signers cause the
   failure of IXFR in client side.

   REMOVE BEFORE PUBLICATION: The source of the document is currently
   placed at GitHub [xml-file].  Comments and pull request are welcome.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat