Subject: [DNSOP] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance-04.txt> (DNSSEC Roadblock Avoidance) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 10:12:45 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Domain Name System Operations WG
(dnsop) to consider the following document:
- 'DNSSEC Roadblock Avoidance'
  <draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance-04.txt> as Best Current
Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-06-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes problems that a DNSSEC aware resolver/
   application might run into within a non-compliant infrastructure.  It
   outline potential detection and mitigation techniques.  The scope of
   the document is to create a shared approach to detect and overcome
   network issues that a DNSSEC software/system may face.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2716/