Subject: [DNSOP] Call for Presentations - DNS-OARC Fall Workshop, Dallas, Oct. 2016

From: Ray Bellis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 15:59:25 +0100

[with apologies to those who see this on multiple lists]

Call for Presentations

The DNS-OARC 25th Workshop will take place in Dallas, Texas during
October 15th and 16th 2016, the Saturday and Sunday before NANOG68. To
attract the best DNS minds, DNS-OARC is requesting proposals for
presentations, with a preference for Resolver's Operations experiences,
including running DNSSEC validating resolvers.

This workshop intends to build from previous strong DNS-OARC workshops,
where both operational content and research are welcome. All DNS-related
subjects are accepted. If you are an OARC member, and have a sensitive
topic you would like to present for members-only, we will accommodate
those talks too. A timeslot will be available for lightning talks (5-10
minutes) on Sunday October 16th, for which submissions will be accepted
during October 15th on a first-come first-served basis.

Workshop Milestones
15th June 2016, Call for Presentations posted and open for submissions
14th August 2016, Deadline for submission
1st September 2016, Final Program published
10th October 2016, Final deadline for slideset submission

Details for presentation submission will be published here:

        https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/25/call-for-abstracts/

The workshop presentations will be organized by common themes, depending
on the topics and the timing of each presentation. There are 30-minute
and 15-minute slots, let us know your preference in your submission. To
ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions should include slides.
Draft slides are acceptable on submission.

You can contact the Programme Committee:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/programme

via <[email-masked]> if you have questions or concerns.

Sebastian Castro, for the OARC Programme Committee

OARC is also seeking sponsorship for this workshop, please contact
<[email-masked]> if your organization is interested in becoming a
sponsor.

(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a
position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)