Subject: [DNSOP] Agenda Uploaded

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 19:00:52 -0400

All

I've updated the agenda and pushed a new version up.  You can see them here:

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/agenda/agenda-96-dnsop

or the original:

https://github.com/DNSOP/dnsop-materials/blob/master/dnsop-ietf96/dnsop-ietf96-agenda.md

There will be some tweaks to it, but it's pretty close to complete.

*If you are listed as a presenter, we will want slides by the weekend.*

Your Chairs
Tim/Suzanne

----
# DNS Operations (DNSOP) Working Group
# IETF 96, Berlin

### Date: Monday 18 July 2016
### Time: 15:40-17:40 CEST (13:40-15:40 UTC)
### Room: Bellvue
### Chairs: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
### Chairs: Suzanne Woolf <[email-masked]>

### Secretary: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>

[DocList](https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/dnsop/doclist.html)
[DataTracker](https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dnsop/documents/)

---
# DNS Operations (DNSOP) Working Group
# IETF 96, Berlin

### Date: Monday 18 July 2016
### Time: 15:40-17:40 CEST (13:40-15:40 UTC)
### Room: Bellvue
### Chairs: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
### Chairs: Suzanne Woolf <[email-masked]>

### Secretary: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>

[DocList](https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/dnsop/doclist.html)
[DataTracker](https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dnsop/documents/)

---
# Agenda
###  Agenda Bashing, Blue Sheets, etc,  5 min

### Updates of Old Work, Chairs, 10 min
* Chairs, 5 min
* Hoffman, 
[dns-terminology-bis](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis/) 
status, 5 min

## Current Working Group Business, 20 min
* Fujiwara, 
[draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse/), 
10 min
* Dickinson, TLS-TCP-DNS implementation, 5 min

## New Working Group Business, 25 min
* Bellis, et al., 
[draft-bellis-dnsop-session-signal](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bellis-dnsop-session-signal/) 
10 min

* Hardaker, et al, 
[draft-wkumari-dnsop-multiple-responses](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-dnsop-multiple-responses/)
* Bellis 
[draft-bellis-dnsext-multi-qtypes](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bellis-dnsext-multi-qtypes/), 
10 min

* Woodworth, 
[draft-woodworth-bulk-rr](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-woodworth-bulk-rr/), 
5 min

## Special Names Portion, 30 min
* Durand, 
[draft-adpkja-dnsop-special-names-problem](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-adpkja-dnsop-special-names-problem/)
* Lemon, 
[draft-tldr-sutld-ps](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tldr-sutld-ps/)
* Schinazi/Cheshire, 
[draft-cheshire-sudn-ipv4only-dot-arpa](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheshire-sudn-ipv4only-dot-arpa/)

### Time Permitting
* Sivaraman, 
[draft-muks-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muks-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones/)

### People Making Requests
* Yao, 
[draft-yao-dnsop-accompanying-questions](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yao-dnsop-accompanying-questions/)
* York, 
[draft-york-dnsop-deploying-dnssec-crypto-algs](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-york-dnsop-deploying-dnssec-crypto-algs/)