Subject: [DNSOP] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-tldr-sutld-ps-02.txt

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 10:10:44 -0700

Earlier this week I posted a -01 version of draft-tldr-sutld-01.   Today I
posted a new version that I believe takes into account and addresses all
the comments I have received to date (thanks to everyone who offered
comments!).

I am hoping that we can discuss this document in Berlin.   Personally I
think it is quite complete and serves as a very solid, focused problem
statement, so assuming that the discussion goes well, I would like to think
that it would make sense for the working group to adopt it.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 9:58 AM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-tldr-sutld-ps-02.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Special-Use Names Problem Statement
        Authors         : Ted Lemon
                          Ralph Droms
                          Warren Kumari
        Filename        : draft-tldr-sutld-ps-02.txt
        Pages           : 17
        Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   The Special-Use Domain Names registration policy in RFC 6761 has been
   shown through experience to present unanticipated challenges.  This
   memo presents a list, intended to be comprehensive, of the problems
   that have been identified.  In addition it reviews the history of
   Domain Names and summarizes current IETF publications and some
   publications from other standards organizations relating to special-
   use domain names.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tldr-sutld-ps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tldr-sutld-ps-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tldr-sutld-ps-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt