Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-alt-tld-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 12:12:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : The ALT Special Use Top Level Domain
        Authors         : Warren Kumari
                          Andrew Sullivan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-alt-tld-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-30

Abstract:
   This document reserves a string (ALT) to be used as a TLD label in
   non-DNS contexts, or for names that have no meaning in a global
   context.  It also provides advice and guidance to developers
   developing alternate namespaces.

   [ Ed note: This document lives in GitHub at:
   https://github.com/wkumari/draft-wkumari-dnsop-alt-tld . Issues and
   pull requests happily accepted. ]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-alt-tld/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-alt-tld-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-alt-tld-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/