Subject: [DNSOP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-bellis-dnsext-multi-qtypes-03.txt

From: Ray Bellis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 10:23:49 +0100

This is a very minor update, mostly just to keep the document alive.

Ray

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-bellis-dnsext-multi-qtypes-03.txt
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 02:22:55 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Ray Bellis <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-bellis-dnsext-multi-qtypes-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ray Bellis and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-bellis-dnsext-multi-qtypes
Revision:	03
Title:		DNS Multiple QTYPEs
Document date:	2016-10-26
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		6
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellis-dnsext-multi-qtypes-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bellis-dnsext-multi-qtypes/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bellis-dnsext-multi-qtypes-03
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bellis-dnsext-multi-qtypes-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method for a DNS client to request
   additional DNS record types to be delivered alongside the primary
   record type specified in the question section of a DNS query.