Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 15:17:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Session Signaling
        Authors         : Ray Bellis
                          Stuart Cheshire
                          John Dickinson
                          Sara Dickinson
                          Allison Mankin
                          Tom Pusateri
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   The EDNS(0) Extension Mechanism for DNS is explicitly defined to only
   have "per-message" semantics.  This document defines a new Session
   Signaling Opcode used to carry persistent "per-session" type-length-
   values (TLVs), and defines an initial set of TLVs used to manage
   session timeouts and termination.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/