Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 16:39:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Scoped Data Through '_Underscore' Attribute Leaves
        Author          : Dave Crocker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-03-05

Abstract:
   Historically, any DNS RR may occur for any domain name.  Recent
   additions have defined DNS leaf nodes that contain a reserved node
   name, beginning with an underscore.  The underscore construct is used
   to define a semantic scope for DNS records that are associated with
   the parent domain.  This specification explores the nature of this
   DNS usage and defines the "underscore names" registry with IANA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ondřej Surý <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 14:11:55 -0500

Hi,

as promised here's copy of my mic comment:

The draft is missing TLSA records (RFC 6698).

Ondřej

On 5 March 2017 18:39:29 [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 14:19:51 -0500

> The draft is missing TLSA records (RFC 6698).

Thanks!

d/

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net