Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-alt-tld-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 07:33:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : The ALT Special Use Top Level Domain
        Authors         : Warren Kumari
                          Andrew Sullivan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-alt-tld-08.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-03-03

Abstract:
   This document reserves a string (ALT) to be used as a TLD label in
   non-DNS contexts.  It also provides advice and guidance to developers
   developing alternative namespaces.

   [Ed note: Text inside square brackets ([]) is additional background
   information, answers to frequently asked questions, general musings,
   etc.  They will be removed before publication.  This document is
   being collaborated on in Github at: https://github.com/wkumari/draft-
   wkumari-dnsop-alt-tld.  The most recent version of the document, open
   issues, etc should all be available here.  The authors (gratefully)
   accept pull requests. ]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-alt-tld/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-alt-tld-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-alt-tld-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/