Subject: [DNSOP] New terminology for root name service

From: "Paul Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 10:31:14 -0700

Greetings again. RSSAC has published a lexicon of terms that are 
commonly used with respect to the root of the public DNS, but are not in 
RFC 7719. I have opened an issue for the terminology-bis document at 
https://github.com/DNSOP/draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis/issues/17 and 
would be intereted to hear what people think about including those terms 
in our document.

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: william manning <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 22:58:44 -0700

do you have a pointer to the rssac document?

/Wm

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 10:31 AM, Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Greetings again. RSSAC has published a lexicon of terms that are commonly
> used with respect to the root of the public DNS, but are not in RFC 7719. I
> have opened an issue for the terminology-bis document at
> would be intereted to hear what people think about including those terms in
> our document.
>
> --Paul Hoffman
>
> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop
>

---

From: "Wessels, Duane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 06:03:26 +0000

Bill,

You can find RSSAC026 at the top of this page:

https://www.icann.org/groups/rssac/documents

DW

> On Mar 16, 2017, at 6:58 AM, william manning <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 10:31 AM, Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Greetings again. RSSAC has published a lexicon of terms that are commonly used with respect to the root of the public DNS, but are not in RFC 7719. I have opened an issue for the terminology-bis document at https://github.com/DNSOP/draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis/issues/17 and would be intereted to hear what people think about including those terms in our document.
> 
> --Paul Hoffman
>

---

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 04:48:30 -0400

https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/rssac-026-14mar17-en.pdf