Subject: [DNSOP] New Version Notification for draft-tale-dnsop-serve-stale-00.txt

From: Dave Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 17:33:36 -0400

FYI.

Some of you may be aware that there are at least a couple of patents
in this area (US8972580 and US8832283), and we'll be handling them
through the usual IETF IPR disclosure process.

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-tale-dnsop-serve-stale-00.txt
To: David C Lawrence <[email-masked]>, Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 14:04:34 -0700

A new version of I-D, draft-tale-dnsop-serve-stale-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by David C Lawrence and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-tale-dnsop-serve-stale
Revision:       00
Title:          Serving Stale Data to Improve DNS Resiliency
Document date:  2017-03-13
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          7
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tale-dnsop-serve-stale-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tale-dnsop-serve-stale/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tale-dnsop-serve-stale-00

Abstract:
   This draft defines a method for recursive resolvers to use stale DNS
   data to avoid outages when authoritative nameservers cannot be reached
   to refresh expired data.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat
------- end -------