Subject: [DNSOP] OARC 26 CfP Deadline extended until 17th March

From: Ray Bellis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 16:15:23 +0000

Dear colleagues

We are pleased to confirm the OARC Programme Committee have so far
accepted 15 talks to be presented at OARC 26 in Madrid, with more still
under review. Topics range from an introduction to a new project to
document (and resolve) non-conformant DNS implementations, through how
Cloudflare analyze over 100 billion DNS requests each day, to a look at
how DNS security might change as and when Quantum Cryptography becomes a
reality.

A lists of speakers and the talks accepted so far are at:

         https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/26/speakers

We are still looking for more talks to complete our programme, and have
thus extended the Call for Presentations deadline to Friday, March 17th,
2017. Please submit your abstracts for consideration by the Programme
Committee before this deadline. Details are at:

         https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/26/call-for-abstracts/

The updated schedule is now:

6th January 2017, Call for Presentations posted and open for submissions
17th March 2017, Revised Deadline for submission
31st March 2017, Draft Agenda published
14th April 2017, Final Agenda Published
28th April 2017, Final deadline for slideset submission

A reminder to register your attendance. Early Bird registration is open
until and including Saturday, April 29th, 2017 via:

         https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/26/page/1

See you in Madrid!