Subject: [DNSOP] Ben Campbell's Yes on draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 14:38:16 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse-09: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Adam's comment about the parenthetical phrasing in the
abstract.

I see the intent for text in square brackets to be removed. Did I miss
instructions to the RFC Editor to that effect? Most likely they will
figure it out, but explicit instructions would be better.