Subject: [DNSOP] Call For Presentations - DNS-OARC Workshop 27, San Jose, CA, USA, 29-30 September 2017

From: Ray Bellis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 10:39:51 +0100

Call For Presentations

The DNS-OARC 27th Workshop will take place in San Jose, CA, USA
on September 29th and 30th 2017, the Friday and Saturday preceding
NANOG 71.  The Workshop's Program Committee is now requesting proposals
for presentations.  All DNS-related subjects are welcome.

If you are an OARC member, and have a sensitive topic you would like to
present for members-only, we can accommodate those talks during the
Members Only session on the morning of September 29th.  A timeslot will
also be available for lightning talks (5-10 minutes) on Saturday September
30th, for which submissions will be accepted during Friday 29th.

Workshop Milestones:

  26 May 2017, Call for Presentations posted and open for submissions
  28 July 2017, Deadline for submission
  11 August 2017, Draft Programme published
  01 September 2017, Final Program published
  15 September 2017, Final deadline for slideset submission

Details for presentation submission will be published here:

    https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/27/call-for-abstracts/

The workshop presentations will be organized by common themes, depending
on the topics and the timing of each presentation. There are 30-minute
and 15-minute slots, let us know your preference in your submission.

To allow the Programme Committee to make objective assessments of
submissions, so as to ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions
SHOULD include slides.  Draft slides are acceptable on submission.

If you have questions or concerns you can contact the Programme Committee:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/programme

via <[email-masked]>

Ray Bellis, for the OARC Programme Committee

OARC depends on sponorship to fund its workshops and associated social
events.  Please contact <[email-masked]> if your organization is
interested in becoming a sponsor.

(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a
position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)