Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 09:20:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Transport over TCP - Operational Requirements
        Authors         : John Kristoff
                          Duane Wessels
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-06-20

Abstract:
   This document encourages the practice of permitting DNS messages to
   be carried over TCP on the Internet.  It also describes some of the
   consequences of this behavior and the potential operational issues
   that can arise when this best common practice is not upheld.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/