Subject: Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-woodworth-bulk-rr-07.txt

From: JW <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 04:50:11 -0500

Hello,
This draft was released a couple weeks ago and includes what we feel are some very noteworthy changes.
Please take another look when you have time, as always we look forward to and welcome any questions/ comments.
I am disappointed I was unable to join the group in Singapore but am optimistic I'll be able to meet again in London.

Thanks,John
-------- Original message --------From: [email-masked]: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-woodworth-bulk-rr-07.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BULK DNS Resource Records
        Authors         : John Woodworth
                          Dean Ballew
                          Shashwath Bindinganaveli Raghavan
                          David C Lawrence
	Filename        : draft-woodworth-bulk-rr-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   The BULK DNS resource record type defines a method of pattern-based
   creation of DNS resource records based on numeric substrings of query
   names.  The intent of BULK is to simplify generic assignments in a
   memory-efficient way that can be easily shared between the primary
   and secondary nameservers for a zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-woodworth-bulk-rr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-woodworth-bulk-rr-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-woodworth-bulk-rr-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-woodworth-bulk-rr-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop