Subject: [DNSOP] draft-ietf-dnsop-isp-ip6rdns

From: Lee Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 12:12:53 +0800

I updated this draft months ago, based on feedback from the previous WGLC,
and it expired without comment. I’ve refreshed it, and would like to ask
again for reviews (especially if anything has changed in the past year) and
another WGLC.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-isp-ip6rdns/

Thanks,

Lee

---

From: "Paul Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 16:54:04 -0800

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-isp-ip6rdns/

This version seems fine, even without specific recommendations. From the 
earlier discussion in the WG, it doesn't seem like there is agreement on 
recommendations, and the draft covers the methods that could be used in 
enough detail where an operator can decide what they want to do.

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: Shane Kerr <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 08:37:00 +0000

All,

> enough detail where an operator can decide what they want to do.

I also think this version is fine (probably I said so on an early review
call).

Frankly I'm kind of mystified that it doesn't move forward, as having
ANY recommendations for operators on how to deal with this problem seems
better than none - and indeed I think this document is about 15 years
late. :(

Cheers,

--
Shane