Subject: [DNSOP] The DNSOP WG has placed draft-dupont-dnsop-rfc2845bis in state "Candidate for WG Adoption"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 01:11:09 -0800

The DNSOP WG has placed draft-dupont-dnsop-rfc2845bis in state
Candidate for WG Adoption (entered by Tim Wicinski)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dupont-dnsop-rfc2845bis/

---

From: Bob Harold <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 10:28:38 -0500

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dupont-dnsop-rfc2845bis/

Some minor wording suggestions:

The last paragraph of 1.  Introduction

"   Since the publication of first version of this document ([RFC2845]) a
   mechanism based on asymmetric signatures using the SIG RR was
   specified (SIG(0) [RFC2931]) when this document uses symmetric
   authentication codes calculated by HMAC [RFC2104] using strong hash
   functions."

I think "when" should be "where" (or "whereas").

In 4.3.  TSIG Record Format

"its name actually only need only
         be meaningful to them"

Remove the first 'only'

-- 
Bob Harold