Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-isp-ip6rdns-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 20:21:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Reverse DNS in IPv6 for Internet Service Providers
        Author          : Lee Howard
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-isp-ip6rdns-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-11-14

Abstract:
   In IPv4, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) commonly provide IN-
   ADDR.ARPA information for their customers by prepopulating the zone
   with one PTR record for every available address.  This practice does
   not scale in IPv6.  This document analyzes different approaches and
   considerations for ISPs in managing the ip6.arpa zone for IPv6
   address space assigned to many customers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-isp-ip6rdns/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-isp-ip6rdns-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-isp-ip6rdns-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-isp-ip6rdns-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/