Subject: [DNSOP] Fwd: IETF 101 Preliminary Agenda - call for Agenda Items

From: tjw ietf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 20:09:46 -0500

All

The preliminary agenda for London has come out

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/agenda.html

Currently DNSOP has two sessions:

15:50-18:20 Tuesday Afternoon session II

18:10-19:10 Thursday Afternoon session III

We're also making a call for Agenda items at this time.   We'll be
following up on several items and

looking to move things along.

thanks

Tim

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 6:27 PM
Subject: IETF 101 Preliminary Agenda
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

IETF 101
London
March 17-23, 2018
Hosts: Google and ICANN

The IETF 101 Preliminary Agenda has been posted. The final agenda will be
published on Friday, February 23, 2018.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/agenda.txt

IETF 101 Information: https://ietf.org/meeting/101/index.html
Register online at: https://ietf.org/meeting/register.html

Don’t forget to register for these exciting IETF 101 events!

Hackathon
        Signup: https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf101/
hackathonregistration.py
        More information: https://ietf.org/how/runningcode/hackathons/101-
hackathon/
        Keep up to date by subscribing to:
        https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon

Code Sprint
        Signup: https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/
IETF101SprintSignUp
        More information: https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/
IETF101Sprint