Subject: [DNSOP] implementations of CSYNC?

From: Tony Finch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 16:48:35 +0100

Related to the current discussion, does anyone have any links to
implementations of CSYNC?

Tony.
-- 
f.anthony.n.finch  <[email-masked]>  http://dotat.at/  -  I xn--zr8h punycode
Southwest Forties, Cromarty, Forth, Tyne, West Dogger: Cyclonic becoming
easterly later, 5 to 7. Rough or very rough. Occasional rain. Moderate,
occasionally poor.

---

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 16:11:59 +0000

> implementations of CSYNC?

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/dnsop/wiki/implementation_reports

I did the hard work and created an empty page ;-)

---

From: Tony Finch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 17:13:20 +0100

> I did the hard work and created an empty page ;-)

"Thanks" :-)

Tony.
-- 
f.anthony.n.finch  <[email-masked]>  http://dotat.at/  -  I xn--zr8h punycode
Northeast Viking, North Utsire: Southeasterly 6 to gale 8. Moderate or rough.
Fair. Good.