Subject: [DNSOP] Agenda for DNSOP, IETF101

From: tjw ietf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 09:35:25 -0400

Hi

Here is the agenda we had just posted.  Rough drafts will been sitting in
the
DNSOP GitHub repo as well.

Final edits will happen over the weekend.
We expect slides by Monday afternoon.

----
# DNS Operations (DNSOP) Working Group
## IETF 101, London
### Session I

* Date: 20 March 2018
* Time: 15:50-18:20 (GMT)
* Room: Sandringham

* Chairs: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
* Chairs: Suzanne Woolf <[email-masked]>

* Secretary: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>

* IESG Overlord: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>

* [DocList](https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/dnsop/doclist.html)
* [DataTracker](https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dnsop/documents/)

---
## Agenda

### Administrivia

* Agenda Bashing, Blue Sheets, etc,  10 min

* Updates of Old Work, Chairs, 10 min

---
### Current Working Group Business

* draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis, 15 min

* draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal, 10 min

* draft-ietf-dnsop-refuse-any,   10 min

* draft-ietf-5011-security-considerations, 10 min
    (if needed)

* draft-ietf-dnsop-aname        15

* draft-ietf-dnsop-kskroll-sentinel     10

* draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-capture-format       10

---
### New Working Group Business

* The DNS Camel, Hubert, 15

### Session II
* Date: 22 March 2018
* Time: 18:10-19:10
* Room: Sandringham

* draft-huque-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec

* draft-gavrichenkov-dnsop-dnssapi

* draft-muks-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones

(others)
---
###  List of Drafts

* draft-gavrichenkov-dnsop-dnssapi
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gavrichenkov-dnsop-dnssapi/

* draft-ietf-dnsop-refuse-any
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-refuse-any/

* draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal/

* draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis/

* draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-capture-format
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-capture-format/

* draft-ietf-dnsop-aname
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-aname/

* draft-ietf-dnsop-kskroll-sentinel
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-kskroll-sentinel/

* draft-huque-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huque-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec/

* Date: 22 March 2018
* Time: 18:10-19:10
* Room: Sandringham

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 15:47:46 +0100

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 09:35:25AM -0400,
 tjw ietf <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 240 lines which said:

> Here is the agenda we had just posted.

Any news of draft-ietf-dnsop-extended-error? The DocList stays it will
have WGLC but it expires in one month.

Same promise in the DocList for draft-ietf-dnsop-no-response-issue,
which seems dead to me.

And draft-ietf-dnsop-serve-stale?

I thought that draft-ietf-dnsop-alt-tld was dead but there have been a
new version two months ago (not many changes). Is it still running?

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 17:20:04 -0700

> have WGLC but it expires in one month.

Extended error is not ready for LC, so that's a mistake.  The authors
have collaborated a bit on it and plan to work on it heavily soon and
push out a new version.  We've been collecting error codes from other
places (old drafts that we had to dig up) and hope to get something
flushed soon.
-- 
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI

---

From: "Paul Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 08:16:10 +0000

On 17 Mar 2018, at 0:20, Wes Hardaker wrote:

> Extended error is not ready for LC, so that's a mistake.

Yes, but a mistake on Stephane's part, not on the WG document page. 
https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/dnsop/doclist.html says "After 
sufficient review and discussion, WG Last Call" for every document that 
has been adopted by the WG but not yet in WG Last Call.

--Paul Hoffman, with a stylish Secretary hat on