Subject: [DNSOP] DNSOP Minutes IETF101

From: tjw ietf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 21:28:25 -0400

Hi

I uploaded the minutes the other day and failed to send the email

Big props to Paul Hoffman on taking notes.

Take a look and make sure you were quoted fairly

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/minutes-101-dnsop-00

I left a copy here for the git-inclined

https://github.com/DNSOP/wg-materials/blob/master/dnsop-ietf101/dnsop-ietf101-minutes.txt

The chairs want to thank everyone for making the two sessions pretty
awesome.  We love the energy and enthusiasm and ideas which came out of the
sessions.   I know I enjoyed meeting folks I had not met before, and
running into a few old faces.   What we do want is people focusing on the
content and the presentation.   Don't feel constrained by process, real or
imagined.  My normal way of handling 'process' discussions is to fling them
at our Area Directors, who are paid the big bucks to sort them out (my
co-chair does not fling).

...and we'll have a camel naming contest

thanks again. y'all are the best.

Tim