Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-wireformat-http-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 17:59:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An Proxy Use Case of DNS over HTTPS
        Authors         : Linjian Song
                          Paul Vixie
                          Shane Kerr
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-wireformat-http-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-03-21

Abstract:
   This memo introduces a DNS proxy use case to tunnel DNS query and
   response over HTTPs using DOH, a newly proposed DNS transport.  This
   is useful in some situation where DNS is not working properly and DOH
   is not widely available for many stub-resolvers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-wireformat-http/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-wireformat-http-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-wireformat-http-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-wireformat-http-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/