Subject: [DNSOP] Notice to dnsop: doh @ IETF 101

From: Dave Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 16:03:45 -0500

Please be aware that at the doh meeting on Thursday afternoon in
London there will be a summary discussion of the state of
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https/
with the expected outcome being soon moving it on to working group
last call.

---

From: Paul Vixie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 13:57:54 -0800

so, this leaves out the proxy case described by

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-wireformat-http/

it would be great if one document could describe both use cases.

re:

Dave Lawrence wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop

-- 
P Vixie

---

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 23:16:24 -0500

> it would be great if one document could describe both use cases.

I would agree.  The DNSOP chairs wanted to progress this document but 
were advised not to.

tim