Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 12:08:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Stateful Operations
        Authors         : Ray Bellis
                          Stuart Cheshire
                          John Dickinson
                          Sara Dickinson
                          Ted Lemon
                          Tom Pusateri
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-06.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a new DNS OPCODE for DNS Stateful Operations
   (DSO).  DSO messages communicate operations within persistent
   stateful sessions, using type-length-value (TLV) syntax.  Three TLVs
   are defined that manage session timeouts, termination, and encryption
   padding, and a framework is defined for extensions to enable new
   stateful operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/