Subject: [DNSOP] Session II this afternoon - Agenda, etc

From: tjw ietf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 05:57:03 +0000

All

Session II is this afternoon (late!) at 6:10 PM.   It's mostly new
documents and I envision this is as being a bit of a Rugby scrum  (This may
be from spending the week in London riding the tube and reading the
Guardian).   Give us your elevator pitch on if they work should be adopted!
   Those at the mic - let's try to let everyone have the time to give their
pitch!

Some of these requests came on Sunday(!) after the hackathon or even
Tuesday(!!) after our first session.   So for some who request a Good
Proper English Agenda which is a bit more orderly, I can only apologize.

However, I may not be in this session. I banged my one good knee on Tuesday
and while I am very fine gimping along, I am being told that I must spend
some quality time with the British National Health Service today (at least
I didn't get sick from eating all that food at the social right?).

The rest - selection criteria, my thoughts, etc are in the agenda.
Everything was rewritten early this morning while I could not sleep.

thanks for your patience

Tim

-----

### Session II
* Date: 22 March 2018
* Time: 18:10-19:10
* Room: Sandringham

* Agenda Bashing, Blue Sheets, etc,  5 min

### (Mostly) New Documents Scrum!!!

DNSOP Sees lots of new DNS-related documents pass by
    - Some Interesting
    - Some Rough Gems
    - Some "Wait....What?!"
    - Some "Oh Hey, it's the IETF Bad Idea Fairy!!"

This is our chance to give authors a few minutes to pitch their ideas.
**Some of these are first time IETF attendees**

Selection Criteria:
    - Is this chair intrigued?
        + (It is wise to not let Tim speak for others)
    - Something Hackathon Related?
    - First Time Authors/Attendees?
        + (The Chairs care a lot about this)
    - (New!) Extra Credit:  Do you address The Camel?
        + (We may need to name The Camel)

** With all these drafts, there are two (2) Mic Discussions

    - Worth Working On?
    - Worth Adopting (now or in future)?

**Everything else should go to the mailing list**

* draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf,    Peter van Dijk, 5 min

* draft-muks-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones,  Ray Bellis 5 min

* draft-huque-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec, Shumon Huque,  5 min

* draft-mekking-mixfr,  Matthias Mekking, 5 min

* draft-gavrichenkov-dnsop-dnssapi, Artom Gavrichenkov 5 min

* draft-pwouters-powerbind,  Paul Wouters, 5 min

* draft-spacek-edns-camel-diet, Petr Spacek, 5 min

* draft-kh-dnsop-7706bis, Paul Hoffmanm 5 min