Subject: [DNSOP] Mis-spelled algorithm name in TSIG parameters page

From: Mukund Sivaraman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 13:22:31 +0530

"hamc-sha384" is mis-spelled on
<https://www.iana.org/assignments/tsig-algorithm-names/tsig-algorithm-names.xhtml>.

Unlike the DNS parameters page, there's no "People" section on who
maintains that list.

The spelling mistake is not insignificant, as unlike with other DNS
parameters, these algorithm names are rendered as DNS names (i.e., with
that exact string as identifier) in TSIG RRs.

		Mukund

---

From: Mark Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 18:34:09 +1000

Send to [email-masked]

-- 
Mark Andrews

> On 4 Jun 2018, at 17:52, Mukund Sivaraman <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop

---

From: Mukund Sivaraman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 18:57:43 +0530

> Send to [email-masked]

Done

		Mukund