Subject: Re: [DNSOP] implementations of CSYNC?

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 13:29:59 -0700

Tony Finch <[email-masked]> writes:

> Related to the current discussion, does anyone have any links to
> implementations of CSYNC?

Tony,

As the RFC author I don't know of any.  Interestingly, I was just
thinking about diving into an implementation when I get a bit more time
(I'm swamped at the moment), but I have more time than I did a year ago
so the trend is right...
-- 
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI

---

From: Mukund Sivaraman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 02:23:51 +0530

> implementations of CSYNC?

BIND implements the CSYNC rdata type but you are most likely asking
about the "parental agent".

If you don't find a CSYNC implementation, BIND's stub zones may be used
for some similar problems and it's still supported by BIND 9.

		Mukund