Subject: [DNSOP] DNSOP Agenda for IETF102

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 11:01:15 -0400

All,

This is mostly the agenda.  The chairs reserve the right to shuffle the
order of the talks.
This also includes the second session on Thursday.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/102/materials/agenda-102-dnsop-01

Look forward to seeing everyone in Montreal.

for Benno and Suzanne,

Tim

---

# DNS Operations (DNSOP) Working Group
## IETF

* Date: Wednesday 18 July, 2018
* Time: 09:30-12:00 EDT (13:30-16:00 UTC)
* Room: Laurier

* Chairs: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
* Chairs: Suzanne Woolf <[email-masked]>
* Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>

* Secretary: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>

* IESG Overlord: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>

* [DocList](https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/dnsop/doclist.html)
* [DataTracker](https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dnsop/documents/)

---
## Agenda

### Administrivia

* Agenda Bashing, Blue Sheets, etc,  10 min

* Updates of Old Work, Chairs, 10 min

---
### Current Working Group Business

* [draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis/)
    - Hoffman, 10min

* [draft-ietf-dnsop-algorithm-update](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-algorithm-update/)
    - Sury, 10min

* DNS Cookies and their Operational Impacts
    - Sury, 15min

* Let's Talk CNAME @ APEX

---
## Previously Discussed Work

* [draft-huque-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huque-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec/)
    - Huque, 10min

* [draft-woodworth-bulk-rr](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-woodworth-bulk-rr/)
    - Woodworth, 10min

* [draft-pwouters-powerbind](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pwouters-powerbind/)
    - Wouters

## Session II

* [dns-ietf-dnsop-wireformat-http](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-wireformat-http/)
    - Song, 10min

### New Working Group Business

### Time Permitting

* [draft-wessels-dns-zone-digest](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wessels-dns-zone-digest/)
    - Hardaker

* [draft-kh-dnsop-7706bis](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kh-dnsop-7706bis/)
    - Hoffman

* [draft-tariq-dnsop-iviptr](
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tariq-dnsop-iviptr)
    - Taqiq

* [draft-song-atr-large-resp](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-atr-large-resp/)
    - Song

---