Subject: [DNSOP] Deborah Brungard's Yes on draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Deborah Brungard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 09:53:16 -0700

Deborah Brungard has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis-13: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for writing! Agree with the suggested tweaks, Spencer's, clarifying
"update" and Ben's comments.

On Informational vs. BCP, I'm leaning towards BCP. As noted in the Shepherd
writeup, this is based on practice and improving interoperability, to me, it is
a different "type" of terminology document than others which are labeled
informational.