Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 13:00:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Terminology
        Authors         : Paul Hoffman
                          Andrew Sullivan
                          Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis-13.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2018-08-20

Abstract:
   The domain name system (DNS) is defined in literally dozens of
   different RFCs.  The terminology used by implementers and developers
   of DNS protocols, and by operators of DNS systems, has sometimes
   changed in the decades since the DNS was first defined.  This
   document gives current definitions for many of the terms used in the
   DNS in a single document.

   This document obsoletes RFC 7719 and updates RFC 2308.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/