Subject: [DNSOP] Barry Leiba's Yes on draft-ietf-dnsop-algorithm-update-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2019 20:54:15 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-algorithm-update-07: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-algorithm-update/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

— Section 1.2 —

   This document only provides recommendations with respect to
   mandatory-to-implement algorithms or algorithms so weak that
   recommendation cannot be recommended.

“...so weak that their use cannot [or perhaps can no longer] be recommended.”